Re: [code] do_who and teleporter rooms

From: Sammy (Samedi@cris.com)
Date: 01/05/97

On Sun, 5 Jan 1997, Pheonix wrote:

- Ok.. 2 things:
- (1) I want to make the do_who (I am using Daniel's) so that it arranges
- players (and imms) by level that way I will have something like:
- [50 mu el] Person
- [41 wa gi] AnotherPerson
- [20 cl hu] YetAnotherPerson
- [12 wa dw] AndTheLastPerson
-
- arranged by level from greatest to least. How would I do that?
- P/S This would be a great upgrade to Daniel's do_who

It's pretty simple.  When new players connect, they're added to the
descriptor_list.  All you have to do is (after the load_char call, so you
know their level) move their descriptor to the appropriate place in the
descriptor_list.  Easier than a bubble sort :)

Sam