Re: [Info] anybody have code to save objs in cont.

From: Sammy (Samedi@cris.com)
Date: 01/07/97

On Tue, 7 Jan 1997, Darklord wrote:

-   Well, i ran into a problem today where the objsave crap wont save objects
- already in containers.  What happens is that any objects in continers will
- be automatically taken out and placed in your inventory (upon crashsave).
-
-   And just on another note.. if you do have this code and dont want
- to share it.. can you let me know anyway.. maybe i can work something out..

Hmmmm what would you do for me if I told you there was at least one patch
to save objects in containers located on the circle ftp site?

Sam
p.s. All I ask in return is that you pick one readme or faq of your choice
and read it beginning to end ;)