Re: Re: <AdMiN> Charges, etc

From: Anthony J rye (ajrye@one.net)
Date: 01/14/97

On Tue, 14 Jan 1997, Mike Prior wrote:

> Anthony don't be such a sceptic...I would pay money to a MUD if it was good
> and I have. It was worth every cent of it.  I know a hell of a lot of people
> that have as well.  I can't see any reason why you shouldn't go for it.
>
> If players want to give you "gifts" then you should be able to take them
> without worry of being sued.  An idea a couple of MUDs used was giving some
> good eq that you wouldn't normally get from mobs, if you donated.
>
> >From an Australian view, the American legal system is ridiculous... You can
> get sued for stating your opinion, this in a free society...bah, it's a
> contradiction in terms isn't it?
>
> If I was a player on your MUD Corey and your mud was good, I'd give ya money
> to help out.
Mike you are one of the rare, i say this becuase many people i know think
well i already pay for my net account and i have other bills so why should
i pay this guy.
I never said i wouldnt either, all i am saying not many people will.
and Dan i am sorry you feel i made an ass of myself ,but that was how
interpreted his letter. i am sorry if i upset anyone.
No harm ment.