Re: [ADMIN]

From: Alex (fletcher@cspo.queensu.ca)
Date: 02/04/97

> how about making a rule about no .sigs > 15 lines, or with the words
> 'DISLCAIMER', or 'housefold' :)

There is one like that.  All sigs should be 4 lines or less.  Also,
there is a rule about quoting unneeded stuff.  As in, don't do it.
Unfortunately, nobody seems to give two shits about courtesy these
days, and thus, there are a number of 20+ line sigs, an number of
people who haven't learned to quote, and a number of general idiots
out there who feel it is their god-given right to spam me with insulting
mail, to harrass me, and to demand of me why people on the list haven't
answered their questions yet.

Word of advice for all of you... if you are thinking of starting a mailing
list for something, don't bother.  It isn't worth it most of the time.

Alex
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.