Re: Want this to stop? (fwd)

From: Mike \ (atmax@ziplink.net)
Date: 02/06/97

> You can make a full appology to the CIRCLE MUD LIST about how you wrongfully mis-judge people and have
> kicked people out based on your own fullish ideals and not because of mailing list policy.  So in other words
> tell them the truth, also if you really don't wanna hear from me again you can announce to the list that your
> really not the best person to be running the list and if you had to make a choice you would gladly hand over
> power to the Infamous Mage...  If you do not full fill these demands I will be forced to pull all of my resources
> togethor and onslaught your list with everything I've got.  I guarantee I will bring it down, I've changed it
> drasticly by my actions thus far, lets not tempt me to destroy a good thing...
>
> Later you Fucking Jerky ass,
> Infamous Mage...

something about this guy just brings to mind to words "senseless
torture" and "i feel like killing someone". i dunno why i am further
increasing the load of useless little mail from spam and senseless
idiots like this "infamous mage", but i couldnt help but want to turn
this person into a newt. why do people do things like that anyways? it
really doesnt make any sence to me... id mailbomb him with a million
copys of some O/S src, but then ID be the bad guy. i dont get it.......

just wanted to spout off about how much people bug me. they should all
be beaten with lead pipes (POWER TO THE SCORCHED EARTH!...alex's web
page if you dont know) >:)

--   "and i made a .sig that makes some amt. of sence" -me
-ATMA-X-     atmax@ziplink.net       head imp. of DreamScapeS MUD
lucifer.hellraiser.com   4000       a high-fantasy-role-playing MUD