Re: <Makin' code>

From: Dalamar (Dalamar@bee.net)
Date: 02/12/97

> Now, if you could goto yer builders, and see if they can think
> of a command that would speed up thier building process
> letme know, and I'll try to get it to work:)

This is my opinion of a practical command (you can decide what you think
about it).  You make a command that will put you in a world creation mode,
something like: wlkzon <zone number>
<zone number> will probably have to be a zone empty of rooms.
You stand in the zone and enter the command.  You then walk a path where
you want rooms and then you enter the command again to end.  It will the
write rooms with vnums and directions made and you just have to go in and
fill in the details like descriptions and the like.
If you didn't understand a word I said email me and I'll try to explain it
better.

-Dalamar