Re: Help with Idea

From: Walter Goodwin (jgoodwin@expert.cc.purdue.edu)
Date: 02/13/97

> You can quaff 4 potions or get 4 breads then kick, you just have to do
> it fast enough.

Actually, doesn't a WAIT_STATE get set somewhere in do_use?

Therefore you would have to remove that to get unlimited potion
drinking :)    heh, I've told this to the guy already about 1 minute
after I received his first message, so I guess he doesn't believe me.
(well technically, I'd guess that the WAIT_STATE would be in mag_objmagic,
or whatever stock calls it, but it Should have been easy to track down.)