Re: [Code] New AFK command

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 02/16/97

On Mon, 17 Feb 1997, DJ Pure wrote:

> And do i need to add improved_editor to the code ? Will this give me
> menu's?
>
> Besides that ... *whispers quietly* Obuild SHITS all over OASIS!! *spits at
> oasis*. Oasis was a good try ... but
> obuild is better ... and it's not totally finished yet =)

Opinions, opinions. But, Oasis is menu based. Improved_edit changes
the text editor so you can replace text, etc. If I'm not mistaken,
it doesn't work very well with Obuild (and in general).

Oasis and Obuild are designed for two seperate reasons. Oasis was
built for ease of use, Obuild for power and speed. Both do good jobs
at what they were designed to do, although Obuild is still supported
by it's author; one reason why Oasis hasn't changed and still has a
number of crash bugs. Oasis wasn't completed, yet, but then, things
with muds rarely ever are.

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com