Crashing problem

From: Nexus (nexus@ttz.inil.com)
Date: 02/19/97

Currently my MUD is crashing everytime someone logs on (pfile was purged),
between the time the MUD asks for the name, and the time it asks for the
password.  I put in the clan code, and modified the poofin code (this
caused MAJOR problems), but can anyone tell me what functions are used
between these two periods so I know what I should look for.  The core file
was completely useless in the matter.  Thanks