[Admin] Fix you might need....

From: Thomas Hansen (zed@imada.ou.dk)
Date: 02/20/97

Hi all,

Just thought I'd mention this to all of you, since its something which has
been a problem on a mud I play some. Lots of people get frozen there (bad
players probably) and now some of these peoples friends figured if they
summon the frozen char's out of the ice box, and have them killed by aggro
mobs, then can get at least their eq back....

Not exactly the idea behind a freeze. So I just added a

      REMOVE_BIT(PRF_FLAGS(vict), PRF_SUMMONABLE);

to my freeze command, and that should fix it.

Hope it helps some.

Thomas Hansen