Re: [gdb] crash

From: Justin Adler (pure@ozramp.ozramp.net.au)
Date: 02/22/97

<snips some good replys and suggestions about ^M's)

I thought that was the problem, but it is not. I'm still getting all these
errors. Doesn't matter. When i get back from my holidays from the Gold Coast
in Queesalnd (hmmm .. surf), I'll give it another go and post my
stoopid problemsonly a blond like me get. =(

Anyways. thanks all to those who so-far have helped me solve this pesty
thing

Jussy *the sunburnt from Down Under*