[NEWBIE] Guilds/guildmasters

From: Adam Beytin (mbeytin@umd5.umd.edu)
Date: 02/22/97

Ok, I just reset the entire world, and started from scratch.  When I put
in the guildguards, guildmasters, and assigned the specs, it didn't work
quite right.  The guildmasters taught everything, and the guildguards
didn't block ppl.  I figure it's because there's some other stuff you have
to set, but I don't know what to set, or where it is.

This e-mail was sent to you by the Master.  All opinions written here are
not necessarily those of the University of Maryland, Sudbrook Magnet
Middle School, or my dog, Spanky.  If you have any complaints/flames, keep
them to yourself.

Implementor	Stonehenge		henge.com 4000
Implementor	Decadence		mail.bcpl.lib.md.us 4000
Demi-God	Chaotic Realms		chaotic.econ.cbs.dk 4000
Mortal  	Imperial		mandrake.cs.hut.fi 6969

			      The joke hoarder
	 Adam Beytin  http://members.tripod.com/~abeytin/welcome.html