Re: [128 bitvectors again]

From: Patrick J. Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 07/14/97

> The exact error I am getting
>
> util/delobjs.c:82: invalid operands to binary &
>
> appelae@rainier.chem.plu.edu

        If you realize how bitvectors work.... you're realize that what I
said in my earlier post is true.. not that i'm by any mean an expert..
but .. let me see here...

128 bitvectors are really just an array of 4 32 bitvectors.
        & or | operate on a "normal" bitvector...
                & - bitvector put in vector.
                | - exclude from vector.

        Now, i'm sure that you'll probably ahve to make a differnt type of
access.. like.. specify the array that you're chosing the bitvector from.
I'm not sure exactly how to do this...like I said, i never actually used
the 128 bitvector code..  you'll have to read the code for your self.

                                        PjD