About portal...

From: Heartless (pab1@KEENE.EDU)
Date: 07/14/97

A whole mess of coversation about the (not too functional) portal spell
went on recently, and I missed most of it :).  I checked the archives for
more information about what was discussed, but I couldn't find anything
more recent than march 97.

I'm really only interested in the conclusion of that conversation:
        Was a fix found, or was it decided that it was just easier to
        pull the spell all together?

Thanks,

                |Paul Anderson Binder Jr.        |
                |    603-358-8854                |