[CODE][irc colors][Newbie]

From: Jason G. (razm@ASSASSINATION.ORG)
Date: 07/28/97

Okay this is really a dumb question but I'm stumped on it (new to
coding) I ported the mud over to irc. Well I am trying to change the
color system over to use no color, ansi color, or mirc colors (the ansi
and mirc use different color codes) my question is how do I do this? I
would like to be able to use the same screen.h (but change it to use the
levels) I want to just change the users color (none, sparce, normal,
complete) to none, mirc, ansi. And have it just print the code for what
they have chosen. If this makes any sence. Anyone out there try this
yet?

Jason G.
razm@assassination.org

--