Special Characters

From: Gerhard poul (gerhard@CCC.AT)
Date: 07/28/97

Hi,

Some mudders are using special characters which are specials in VT100 or
so. Then the other players which are not having a terminal that
understands this , they don't see anything :((

Can I protect my mud against this (I think in the Input function) but
where is this function??

Has anyone done this or is also interessted in this ??

cu
 gerhard

PS: If anyone is searching for a IMC2 hub, I'm now having one in
Austria/EUROPE (uplinks are hub and hub2)