REdit and OLC crashes

From: Dark Shadow (dark.shadow@NETHERWORLD.NET)
Date: 08/11/97

Hi everyone,

All of the sudden, OLC (Oasis) has started to crash on me.  It has been
working fine for nearly two weeks, I have made no changes to the code, yet
every time someone uses redit and then types "y" to the question "Save room
internally" the MUD crashes.  Any idea what can be causing this?  I look
and look but I don't see a core file in the /bin where circle resides or
any other directory (I'm running linux).  Is there any way besides using
gdb and a core file to locate what could be causing the problem?

-ds