Re: Problems

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 08/13/97

On Wed, 13 Aug 1997, Yolan wrote:

>Hi. This is my first message on the mailing list so I wish it luck.

A bottle of champagne to break on your screen as you give the message it's
first send off is usually pretty impressive.

>I am having problems with Circle3.0 bp11. I add on to it like Oasis OLC
>or download a full package of addons for circle and after I compile the
>program the exe is formed, But when I run the program nothing appears to
>happen. For example I download a patch that has OasisOLC on it and

Are you applying patches by hand?  If not, then you need to go through the
OasisOLC patch and manually apply it or you won't have access to anything
new via the command list in interpreter.c.

--
greerga@muohio.edu me@null.net | Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity
http://www.muohio.edu/~greerga | is not thus handicapped. -- Elbert Hubbard