Re: [INFO] Looking for C source formatter <3.0.3.32.19970820134743.0089e400@ec-mail.bellsouth.net>

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 08/20/97

Michael Smith writes:
>  Some time last year I came across a program that formatted C source files.
>I can't find this progam anywhere.  Can anyone suggest/recommend a good one to
> use.  We have 4 coders, and it would be nice to have the source formatted the
> same all the time.  TIA.

Stock CircleMUD was (more or less) consistently formatted with the
"indent" program (available at ftp://ftp.gnu.ai.mit.edu/pub/gnu) using
the following options: -kr -i2 -di0 -npsl -nfc1  (you can put these in
a file called ~/.indent.pro to avoid having to type them each time).

Please: no 1TBS vs. K&R formatting holy wars. :-)

-Jeremy