Re: killing same mobs EXP gain limitation

From: Justin (c616077@SHOWME.MISSOURI.EDU)
Date: 08/25/97

On Mon, 25 Aug 1997, RHS Linux User wrote:
> Akuma/Chris Baggett/DOOMer wrote:
<snip same stuff we've been reading>> Maybe it's just me, but this coding approach just seems like a kluge to
> fix poor area balancing.  If you dont want chars to kill the same mobs
> all the time make them harder to kill or make better areas.

I think there is a bit of internet-geek reality that you might not be
seeing or care enough about them to consider them(that's my choice).
There are those players out there who stay on the same mud, never moving
from their chair, hours on end, and only kill two or three different mobs.
Usually chosen because the mob(s) is/are the best time/exp payoff.  But
even if the payoff isn't that great, it wouldn't change:  they just choose
to play that monotonously.
But like I said, you may be choosing to ignore those players, like I
would.

Salvatore