Re: Bug in Medit/ Zedit?

From: Serapi (roland@INTERPATH.COM)
Date: 08/29/97

Crimson Wizard wrote:

> > OasisOLC? I've heard reports but haven't had time to look into it.
>
> Did you get any further chance to look into the problem i sent you? ie
>
> 1. create new zone
> 2. create new mob immediately afterwards
> 3. save mob
> 4. CRASH.

With the version of Oasis I'm using, after I create a new zone I have to
reboot to get it to load properly.  I can tell if it's loaded properly by
attempting to 'goto' the first room of the zone, and if it says the room
doesn't exist, then the MUD needs to be rebooted before you can edit the zone,
else it crashes the MUD.  When it's loaded properly, the first room (00) is
reachable and has a room title of 'The Beginning' and a description of
'Not much here'.  Maybe your problem is a different one, and you've already
fixed this problem, but they do sound similar.

-Serapi