[Win95] Creating GUI CircleMUD?

From: David Eliott (ravemaniac@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 08/29/97

Hey Everyone,
     I'm going to be creating CircleMUD to have a GUI in Windows95, and
to use all the new socket handling etc... I'm going to use C++Builder
from Borland, and all its great features.

If anyone has attempted this, or knows that I'm setting myself up for
dissapointments, please let me know! I want to get some opinions on this
project before I start, so if it is a disaster, stop me now :)