Re: Yet more Newbie questions.

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 09/10/97

On Wed, 10 Sep 1997, Cris Jacobin wrote:

>         Can I get some feedback on how best to implement multiclass chars
> with circle?
>         Way I was thinking of doing it, is just creating a class for each of
> the possible combinations (wa/th, wa/cl, wa/mu, etc etc) that posseses
> abilities of both.
>         Not only was this the most obvious way for me to do it, it seemingly
> involves only cut, paste and edit, making the process rather quick.

I don't see a problem with coding them that way at all. Then again, I've
never really looked that deeply into multi-class characters because I
don't intend on doing that with my mud.

>         On Copper, they tied the mana regeneration to the weather system.
> So the entire room would share from the ammount of energy in the room.  It
> actually made the change weather command usefull too ;)

Hrmm.. interesting.. I think I might have to go find a couple Copper MUDs
and see what that is like.

John Evans

May the source be with you.