Updating (was: Re: Newbie questions.)

From: Chris Rehbein (lint@JHU.EDU)
Date: 09/10/97

>>The *need* for Jeremy to officially update CircleMUD is not really
>>needed by those who can update it themselves, which many are >>competant
of doing (then again, many MORE are not...)  Not to say >>that we don't
need you, Jeremy.. :)

>You're right that most of Circle's evolution has been the evolution >of
add-ons.  Maybe my role will be more of a patch-coordinator in the
>future rather than a primary developer. :-)
>
>Jeremy

That would rock ... Although it would take away some of *your* own personal
flair to the mud.  Let us do the work and you coordinate what you want in
and where you want it.  Instead of 'CircleMUD, authored by Jeremy Elson' it
would be 'CircleMUD, authored by hundreds of programmers under the guide of
Jeremy Elson'.  But then again, it is *your* original code that we branched
off of..

- Cheers!

- Chris R.
- lint@jhu.edu

"I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake
of another man, nor let another man live for mine."
                                                  - Ayn Rand
                                                  -"Atlas Shrugged"