Re: [OLC] Function to change the vnum of obj/mob/room

From: Chris Jacobson (fear@ATHENET.NET)
Date: 09/15/97

On 9/15/97 1:24 PM, Sammy (samedi@DHC.NET) stated:

>What's the purpose of changing the vnum?

Well the reasoning behind it is that we are a very 'standardized' MUD -
we want all the 'standard' EQ to exist in certain zones, all the Alien
mobs in zone 1, all Predator mobs in zone 2, all Human mobs in zone 3...
same with the standard EQ...

And what we wanted to do was be able to reorder the majority of EQ, since
different builders made different stuff that was later approved and then
made suitable for standard use (i.e, properly balanced AND good for
regular players, not a purchasable item).

- Chris Jacobson