Re: Cost of objects

From: Ron Cole (rcole@EZY.NET)
Date: 09/16/97

>ObCowboyGame:
>Talk about a cheap victory.  If ever a team did not deserve a victory,

Hrm... I would guess that Daniel is *not* a cowboys fan...

ObCircle Economy:

  What do you think about dropping the gold field and making money objects, just
like anything else?  With various coinage/gems and all the conversion headaches/
opportunities that would come with it?  I like the fact that you can't carrying
around a million gold coins, due to weight restrictions alone.  Even a million
in precious gems is probably going to be heavy.  Follow this up with limits on
the larger denominations, so it becomes nearly impossible to accumulate vast
fortunes without pay large fees to banks, or large amounts of money to pay for
your own fortress to protect it.  Or is this a little too much realism, making
the players leave for simpler pastures?

Ron