Re: [REALLY Newbie] Thac0 and saving throws

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 09/26/97

On Fri, 26 Sep 1997, Neuromancer wrote:

-+These are REAL newbie questions so I'll keep this short.
-+#1) I understood thac0 as a player, but i never noticed this ...
-+        your thaco goes towards zero as you level? <got this from class.c>

Of course, the lower the thac0 (to hit armor class 0) the better
you are.

-+#2) are saving throws just the spell version of thac0?

Essentially, although they're not really used or implemented
well in stock code.  Well, they are used, just not a lot and up to
their full potential.

--
Daniel Koepke -:- dkoepke@california.com -:-  [Shadowlord/Nether]
Think.