Re: Stock code bug

From: Ron Cole (rcole@EZY.NET)
Date: 10/03/97

>>is shared with mobs, but is used for their NPC flags...  this is a bad thing.
>
>Wow your right... that must have been a hard one to find!

Well, it was observed that a mob that was manually loaded was fine, but the zone
reset mob was wrong.  So, I stepped thru the zone reset in gdb until the flag
changed in obj_to_char.   Once the behavior was noticed, it wasn't hard to trace
down the cause.  At some point, I'm going to go back and look at all setting of
those fields and make sure that the code is checking for NPC or not as the case
may be.

Ron