Re: [ Off-Topic ] Switch/Mail and stuff..

From: Franco Gasperino (awe@CET.COM)
Date: 10/07/97

  You would think that all of the time spent arguing a rather
idiotic point could have been used to generate a patch, and
simply offer it to all who chose to use it, much like what
George is doing now....makes common sense, and still
seems to keep the idea of choice and freewill going with
how one creates their mud...

Franco Gasperino
Cutting Edge Communications
http://www.cet.com/