Re: non-recursive tracking algorithm (that works)

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 10/14/97

     go looking in you local computer book store (or barnse and nobles) for
     a book on graph theory, or an algorythms book.  Most of the algorithms
     you find will be marking rooms, because how else will you be able to
     tell when you are looping. (tracking through midgaard?)  A BFS like
     the one used it probably going to give some of the best results and it
     won't really be worth the code time to improve.  Good luck.
     --Angus