Re: Hi All.. I'm glad this list exists!

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 10/20/97

On Sun, 19 Oct 1997, Iceblade wrote:

>   I am relatively new to CircleMUD 3.0, but certainly not to mudding!

Oh good, previous mudding experience helps. :)

>I have begun the long proces of updating pl11 to the latests and greatest
>versions of OasisOLC and the like, and have run into a few small
>glitches... Mainly due to ftp.circlemud.org being down :(

There's also ftp.van.ml.org/pub/CircleMUD

If you download any .gz files from http://www.van.ml.org/CircleMUD from
Netscape chances are Netscape will mangle them.  The web page is mirrored
to ftp://ftp.van.ml.org/pub/greerga/CircleMUD and Netscape won't mangle it
in FTP mode.

>I was wondering if anyone has a source tree they could gzip and send me
>with the patches already applied up to the 1.5 Oasis level and the Stock
>patches applied..no alpha stuff :)

You could try Combo Patch #3, although I don't know what is all in it. :)
I believe it has everything I made up to the date it was released.