Hi All.. I'm glad this list exists!

From: Iceblade (iceblade@STARWEB.NET)
Date: 10/19/97

Hey All,
   I am relatively new to CircleMUD 3.0, but certainly not to mudding!

I have begun the long proces of updating pl11 to the latests and greatest
versions of OasisOLC and the like, and have run into a few small
glitches... Mainly due to ftp.circlemud.org being down :(

I was wondering if anyone has a source tree they could gzip and send me
with the patches already applied up to the 1.5 Oasis level and the Stock
patches applied..no alpha stuff :)

I want to begin to develop new procs and the like, but need a VERY stable
system to do this on.

We are currently running several MUDS on 206.154.134.7
 ports 6666,1234, and sometimes 9000 and/or 4000

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I know I ask for alot right off the
bat, but I am really "up" on this MUD! :)

Rich Miller aka IceBlade