[INFO]

From: Iceblade (iceblade@STARWEB.NET)
Date: 10/22/97

I am unsure who to point this post to, but I have an entire LINUX box on
my LAN here that is really not doing much, except for Circle 3.0 devel and
maybe an IRC client. If anyone needs some space to setup a MUD or a Mirror
or even some web space.. I have quite a bit of free space. It's connected
via Dual T1 tdirectly to MCI's backbone so it's 24/7 with bandwidth to
spare.

No charge for this or anything...just trying to be friendly to my new
Circle developer friends :)

Rich Miller AKA IceBlade