Re: Hacker MUDSTEALER ALERT

From: Crimson Towers (ctowers@RAGE.TELMARON.COM)
Date: 11/02/97

> Hey, wasn't there a person by the name of "Fili" on this list?  This
> isn't the same one, is it?  Has another Circle Jedi Knight turned to
> the dark side?
>

> daniel koepke / dkoepke@california.com
Heh, I do recall a Fili on the list, and it would seem logical if you
were going to steal someone's mud base, why not be enrolled on the mailing
list? That way you could tell who's looking for coders or not.

*shrug* We aren't hiring coders anymore anyhow, after the last few we've
all just decided that we will stick with what we have and I'm currently
doing a little coding.

Cryptkeeper