Oasis 1.3->1.5

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 11/04/97

     George, is there any way you can turn off the blank and extra line
     catching next time you create a patch like this?  I have seen a great
     many instances where you just added a couple of spaces or a line or
     something like that.  I always patch by hand because of how much I
     have changed and this patch is nasty.  I love the code though,  thanx
     much for the GREAT olc and the wonderful site.....

     --Angus(about to change his name to flame bait)