[CoreDump] [HELP!!] TEDIT

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 11/07/97

     you gotta couple of options.
     1) become a programmer, pull out a debugger and work the problem.
     2) use printf statements to narrow down where it is crashing.
     3) give us a little more info (code snippets, version, anything more
     then 2 sentences
     --Angus

     ObCircle: I was thinking about a polymorph spell, what problems can
     people forsee with placing the char's body in a holding cell, and
     moving their desc to a mob? on top of this, keeping the player
     specials.