Re: [CoreDump] [HELP!!] TEDIT

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 11/07/97

>     ObCircle: I was thinking about a polymorph spell, what problems can
>     people forsee with placing the char's body in a holding cell, and
>     moving their desc to a mob? on top of this, keeping the player
>     specials.

Make sure nobody can get to the holding room... ;)
(teleport spell, for example).

I would even exclude immortals, except perhaps IMPs.
It would be interesting to have an IMP_ONLY room flag
for general use anyway :-)

You probably don't want to keep the player specials -
have each poly form have its own specials instead! <G>