[WIN95][OLC]

From: Baktor Silvanti (baktor@BEDFORD.NET)
Date: 11/08/97

hello once again:

I've tracked down the patch file for olc 1.5 so that I can update the
existing olc on the mud.  My problem is *heh* patch?  Is there some way
win95 can use the patch file?  I'm betting that answer is a negative so
my question really is: how do you interpret the patch file so i can go
in and change the code by hand?  I'm kinda curious how to do this either
way because i'm sure one way or the other I'll patch something by hand
eventually.

Thanks in advance.

Baktor Silvanti