Re: [CLIENTS] was: Circle's net protocol

From: Sean Butler (sbutler@DEVEAST.COM)
Date: 11/12/97

Yes, its by far the best solution I've found so far.  Tf running on my ISP's
machine, using up their memory and CPU to do all the work, while I use a nice 32
bit Windows telnet app to access the shell.  Tf has a high speed link to the
mud, and reacts quickly even if I don't see it until a second or 2 later... :-)

Ron

Hehehehe.... under those circumstances, any UNIX mud client would
perform well, including tintin.  Especially if you are connected by
dialup but the host computer is on a T3 :-P

        --Sean