[OLC] OasisOLC with Patch level 11 problem

From: Jonathan VanKim (jvankim@POP.LIFE.UIUC.EDU)
Date: 12/03/97

This might be a question that's been answered but here goes...

I have patched in OasisOLC version 1.6a into circle 3.0 patch 11 (stock).
I'm even using stock zones.  But I don't like stock zones so I go into
../world/ and take out all the zones I don't like.  But when I go into the
mud to use OLC, specifically medit, I crash the mud when I create a new
mob.  Rigth when it says, "Do you want to save this mobile into memory?"
and I say yes... the mud crashes, gives me a Bus Error- core dump.  When I
put back in all the stock zones and create a new mob.  It works perfectly
fine.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Jon