Multi Patch

From: Rasdan (rasdan@PEAK.ORG)
Date: 12/04/97

Hello Everyone,

I have uploaded my multi patch to the CircleMUD ftp site. The code is
entirely by me, but thanks must go out to all those who helped me figure
out the silly little 'diff' command :)

The patch will be ready for general use whenever Alex or George gets the
time to put it there, so don't mail me asking when it will be ready, and
don't bug them either (as if demand will be THAT high for it anyway :P).

Rasdan

                                  /   \
        _                 )      ((   ))     (
       (@)               /|\      ))_((     /|\                 _
       |-|`\            / | \    (/\|/\)   / | \               (@)
       | | ------------/--|-voV---\`|'/--Vov-|--\--------------|-|
       | |  James C. Thomas Jr.   `\Y/'  Founder of Finality   |-|
       |-|                 rasdan@finality.com                 | |
       | |                  finality.com 4000                  |-|
                 l /   V           \ \       V   \ l           (@)
                                   `\ /'
                                     `