mobprogs

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 12/30/97

I don't use them.  They don't patch in cleanly (at least not on my mud)
and there is an awful lot of code to go through to make them work.
I'd just as soon use spec_procs or develop my own system.
But then, when the DG script code is ported (if you don't do it
yourself, which you probably should, if only so you have a thorough
understanding of how they work and how to expand it) there will be a
very good alternative to mob progs.