Re: Invasion!

From: Wesley Fonvergne (tadrith@GATEKEEP.NET)
Date: 03/04/98

    The idea came partially from a friend of mine, who was on AOL, and
played both Dragon Realms and Gemstone III, I found out. It would
definitely add a level of realism to it, and besides invasions, I though
about perhaps having a sort of "mob" society...where an announcement is
made on the MUD saying that the evil creatures of the land have banded
together, and simply creating chaos by having every evil aligned creature
track down the good aligned, throughout the entire MUD, in every zone but
cities. Either way, tomorrow is my senior ditch day, which means all the
seniors ditch school, and so I plan to spend the day coding. I'll work on
it then, when it's not 11 PM and I'm not dead tired. C code tends to look
kinda scary when you code it half conscious...;P
                [ Tadrith Skandrakae, Implementor of Dreamscape ]
                [     - telnet://mud.dreamscape.org:1234/ -     ]
                ["I lay my dreams before your feet;             ]
                [    tread softly, for you tread on my dreams.  ]