Re: Yet another problem

From: Clint Nielson (monthi@IDA.NET)
Date: 03/07/98

>heh.. completely lost me..  I don't code..  I was actually bout to send a
>msg asking if neone wanted to code for My Mud - mud.gammaforce.org port
>8888.  It's bare except for OLC..  But i have no idea what you meant (about

You don't need to know coding - all you need to know (and what everyone is
saying) is that for every command in OLC, there is a SAVE argument.  For
example, if you're editing room 201, and you want to save it, you would type
REDIT SAVE 2, instead of REDIT 201.  The number 2 is for zone 2 (assuming
that room 201 is in zone 2), which saves every room in that zone to disk.
Use the SAVE argument on all your OLC commands, in the same format.  If
you're not sure if it has saved or not, type OLC, it will show what needs to
be save, if any.

If you still don't get it, e-mail me personally at (monthi@ida.net), and
I'll make sure you do.

-Monthi