[Newbie] Getting character's name for == conditional

From: Brian (brian@IMI-BOTTLING.COM)
Date: 03/24/98

This is a dumb question, I'm sure...  I've been looking around the code,
and trying to think of functions that might already be doing what I' trying
to (so I don't bother the list), but I couldn't come up with anything..

Here goes... in do_kill, I'm trying to set it, so if someone (of
implementor level)types "kill testdummy", it performs  raw_kill on
themself, instead of testdummy.  Now, the act() parts aren't a problem, and
neither is raw_kill.  My problem is trying to figure out how to call
GET_NAME() and compare it to see if it's "testdummy".  Either that or just
compare vict (the argument after kill) with the word "testdummy".  If so,
perform raw_kill on the killer.

Anyone have an idea?

If this is just a newbie 'C' question, I apologize in advance...

 - Brian