Dynamic Boards for Windows?

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 04/02/98

A circle coder in GUAM? cool!
Do you have access to a unix box? if you do have you compared dirent.h to the
files on your windows box looking for the same functionality?  What does the
dynamic board patch use dirent.h for?  Is there matching functionality (same
function name or different) under windows?
I think the function you are looking for is readdir or some other function that
will list the contents of a directory.  You might have to fix this yourself, and
it sound like, in fixing it yourself, you will learn quite a bit.

--Angus