newbie coder

From: Murader (murader@EZPOST.COM)
Date: 04/01/98

I would like to add a command to my olc.

i want it like the "zone new #" command but like "zone del #"
and it rms that zone file and all teh files assosiated with it like the
,wld, .obj, .zon, .mob and so on and sloe remove it from the index.

and also make it so only an imp or greator god can use it

i know it should be easy but i am still working at learnng how to code.

please if yea could help me i would be very pleaseed