Re: Quick and Easy Imp Tricks

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@AO.NET)
Date: 04/09/98

>         (Also as an aside, what sort of things do people use CHA for?)

I tied it to how many people someone can group, roughly con/3 with the
mortal max having a few extra.  We also have a noble flag that adds to the
amount of people that can be grouped.  We award it to loyal players and
such.

I also have a note somewhere to make it so that cha is tied to which
person a mob attack's first, maybe aggr_evil attack ugly ppl first and
agg_good will attack the pretty ones (since cha is a prime req for the
paladin types...)

Great Idea on the mob creating mob btw :)

Ghost Shaidan
Questionable Sanity (qs.mudservices.com 4000)