Re: New OLC.

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 04/15/98

On Wed, 15 Apr 1998, George wrote:

> You're forgetting the target of this OLC: stock code.
>
> Where you wish to take it after that point is all up to you.  This way, all
> they have to do to get their zone entered is cut&paste and the MUD will
> even parse it for them to make sure it is correct, you don't have to.

Ah. Somewhere along the way, I missed the point that this new OLC idea
was intended for (non 3.0) stock code.

It wouldn't do me much good personally, but I think that this code would
be a worthy addition and since the parsing the checking routines in db.c
already exist, I don't see that it would be that difficult to write....
Then again, I'm probably overlooking many factors in coding it, so it's
probably harder that what it appears to be.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>  --  http://www.hi-line.net/~evansj/

  -- Arthur C. Clarke