[CODE] [NEWBIE] Printing brief room desc when enter key hit

From: Ben Shadwick (bshadwic@CLARK.EDU)
Date: 04/20/98

One of my users asked if I could modify the source so that the brief room
description is displayed when you simply hit ENTER (without typing any
other command). I'm new to coding for CircleMUD, so I was wondering how I
might go about this (i.e. where should I make a modification, and what
kind of modification should I make). I'm using the stock CircleMUD
3.0bpl12 code, with only a few changes (abbreviations and a bug fix or
to).

Thanks!

|Ben Shadwick (bshadwicATcsciDOTclarkDOTedu [anti-spam])|
|http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7376/     |